- We created gussets for the prototype. Thanks to Ranken for welding our chassis; pics will come later when our computers are in order.
- We enjoyed a lavish lunch of lasagna and cookies courtesy of the White household.
- We determined the reason why art schools generally don't compete in FRC.
- We completed several of our set pieces.
- We realized the centerpiece is less of a pyramid and more of a ziggurat, or perhaps the Hanging Gardens of Babylon.
- We came up with another candidate for the robot's name: Hammurabi. The best aspect of this name is that Dan Land would then be literally writing the Code of Hammurabi.
As you can see, we're still being incredibly productive while Captain Grace is touring Washington, D.C. Won't she be proud of us when she returns!